The Paper Nest Dolls is having our first DT call !!! Applications will be accepted through February 1st 2013, and the design team will be selected by February 7th.
The design team term will be for 6 months, and will run from February 15 – August 15, 2013.
Designers must love to color stamps and be comfortable working with digital images. We are looking for a fun, enthusiastic team!
Design Team Requirements:
-Create two projects per month using our digital images and post to the Paper Nest Dolls blog ( the schedule will be determined ahead of time, so you will be able to per-schedule your blog posts )
-Post all of your projects to your blog and galleries
-Active participation on The Paper Nest facebook page
-Participation in challenges during your term
-At least one of your blog posts during your term must be a tutorial
Title your email ” Paper Nest Dolls DT Call” your contact info (full name, phone number and e-mail)
Link to your Blog
Links to your Galleries
Current/Past Design Teams
Please atatch 3 of your best projects using stamps
Design Team Benefits:
Members of our design team receive many benefits including:
- All the newly released digital images
- When the images become available in rubber, you will get rubber stamps to work with
- A GENEROUS discount to The Paper Nest scrapbook store ( i carry over 20 vendors..My Minds Eye, Teresa Collins, Authentique, Fancy Pants, Bo Bunny, Graphic 45, Tim Holtz, Pink Paislee, Heidi Swapp, Echo Park, Basic Grey,Bella Blvd. Doodlebug, Simple Stories, Petaloo, Prima, and MUCHHHHHH more !! tons of stamps too ! rubber and cling
- A free gift bag…lots of great goodies !!!! = )
- A link to your blog on the Paper Nest Dolls blog
- A DT badge to proudly display on your blog